AfterShokz brings patented bone conduction technology to the headphone market with Trekz TitaniumTM, a new sport headphone designed for maximum comfort and safety, while providing great sound quality as well. These headphones are super lightweight, and they slip on comfortably around your head, resting on your cheekbones just in front of your ears. Your ears are not covered in any way, so you can still tune in to the world around you and be aware of traffic, bikes, pedestrians, animals, etc., who are sharing your space.
How does this technology work? I’ll let AfterShokz explain, via this graphic.
Trekz Titanium™ Features:
● OpenFit™: Promising uncompromised situational awareness and extended comfort in a revolutionary open ear design. That means you can tune in to your music or a call without tuning out the world around you — vital for staying safe and alert as you move through the day.
● PremiumPitch+™ Sound: Bone conduction audio has earned its bad reputation due to a blend of natural sound leakage and weak bass. PremiumPitch+™ technology optimizes the sound and includes additional features like LeakSlayer™ technology, which ensures music is directed exactly where it should be.
● Titanium Frame: The backbone of the industrial design is a premium titanium frame, an element chosen not only for its strength and durability, but also for its infinite flexibility, which will deliver maximum comfort, portability and the very best sound.
● Sweat Resistant: Built to power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. IP55 rated to repel sweat, moisture and dust.
● Six Hours of Music and Calls: A single charge will reliably deliver six hours of music play and talk time. You can charge fully in 1.5 hours, but a quick 15-minute charge provides enough boost to get you through a long workout or marathon call.
● Noise Canceling Mics: Precisely placed dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
● Voice Prompts: Audrey Says™ seamlessly guide you through power, pair, play and talk, and everything in between.
You can purchase these online from Amazon.com (affiliate link) for approximately $129.95 US, or from the AfterShokz website for $129.99 USD.
One lucky ADisabledMomsLife reader will receive their own Trekz Titanium bone conductor wireless headphones MSRP $129.99 (USD). Entries are via the widget below and will be accepted until 11:59pm, August 25, 2016. Giveaway is open to US residents. Best of luck!