My other subscription cardmaking kit that I buy every month as this month. Is Krazy kreations Copic Coloring & Cardmaking Club. I don’t own any Copic markers only Spectrum Noir markers that I use. Another card kit that has plenty of supplies than you need to make 5 cards.
Learning how to color with my Spectrum Noir markers isn’t easy as when you try to blend the colors together. Every kit you get a video and a technique sheet to help you with coloring. Still hard to blend the colors together but still trying it.
Krazy Kreations is thrilled to announce our 2 new clubs!
- COPIC COLORING & CARDMAKING CLUB
- WATERCOLORING & CARDMAKING CLUB featuring ZIG Clean Color Pens & Gansai Tambi
The Krazy Kreations coloring and cardmaking clubs are perfect for colorists and crafters wanting to sharpen their skills and learn new techniques.
Each month club members will receive a kit with:
- 6 x 6 Paper Pad with Patterned Cardstock
- 5 Sheets of 8.5 x 11 Coordinating Solid Cardstock
- Images to Color (Outline Stickers)
- Blending Paper (Copic Blending Paper / Watercolor Paper)
- Practice Sheet with Images
- Technique Sheet
- Access to Coloring Tutorials
- 5 Cards & 5 Envelopes
- 4 Card Ideas, printed at true card size
- 10% off all online orders made at krazykreationsstudio.com
- An invitation to join a private Facebook Group where you can watch exclusive video content and interact with fellow club members
Q: Will markers be included in the monthly kit?
A: No, markers and pens will not be supplied. If you need additional markers you’ll be able to purchase them on our website at a 10% discount with your club membership.
Q: When will the club kits ship?
A: Kits will be shipped between the 5th and the 10th of each month.
Q: Will the Copic Club and the Watercolor Club come with the same products?
A: No, each club will have its own images and products each month – so you can sign up for both!
Q: Is there a minimum subscription length?
A: Yes, you must commit to your club membership for at least 3 months.
Q: Can I see an example of a kit?
A: Yes, visit our Facebook page to watch our unboxing videos!
More questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you’ll join our coloring adventures!