Please read all the details below before agreeing to or requesting a review. We try our best to follow your requests when given them, so we ask the same respect from your company.
- I review many products, but reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon.
Reviews are FREE of charge.
- A product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- There are 2 reviewers available: a 40-year-old woman named Erica and a 15-year-old male named Dominick. No pets. All emails are from Erica.
- We accept products of at least $25 in value. We value your company and partnership.
- Please allow 4 to 12 weeks for your review to be completed. However, we try to get them out at a faster pace.
- If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be posted, we will work with you to accommodate your request.
We will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
- We prefer not to accept sample sizes for review. Full-sized products are preferred so that we can adequately test out the product.
- We are not responsible for any shipping or duty costs. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to sender.
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge. In fact, we recommend it! Our readers are YOUR consumers!
- In the case of a negative opinion, we will contact you by email before posting and you have the option to decline the review post, send a replacement or even send a different product. We understand nothing is flawless, especially in mass production.
- A Disabled Mom’s Life reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
- If you are not interested in doing a review or giveaway, you can still have your company mentioned on my blog. This includes a post about your company and/or products, pictures, and links to your web page.
- I post a link to the review on all of my Social Media Accounts when the review is completed.
- The pictures on this site are copyright protected, so it is illegal to use anywhere unless you obtain written permission from me. I do allow pinning my pictures to Pinterest where I have the PIN logo on the photo. I also do not edit them, so they are exactly what shows up on my cell phone or tablet.
- I will take pictures upon receipt of your item for my blog, as well as other photos as I deem appropriate and/or unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Spelling and grammar check is always used.
- Book Review Guidelines can be found here: Book Review Guidelines
- Giveaway Guidelines can be found here: Giveaway Policies
- If you are interested in something that is not mentioned here please contact me to talk about your idea, you can email me: erica sandwall [at] adisabledmomslife [dot] com
AMAZON DISCLOSURE The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for bloggers and sites to earn advertising fees by promoting and linking to Amazon properties. Rest assured that I only link to products that I use, recommend, or just would want. Clicking on or purchasing something I have recommended from Amazon does NOT increase or impact your cost in any way.
All reviews done by me are property of A Disabled Mom’s Life.